Benefits of using CoviDx
- Results within 20 minutes: facilitate immediate patient isolation
- Flexible workflow: pre-filled extraction vials and individually packaged reagents enable multiple independent workstations for increased test distribution
- Easy-to-use: instrument-free, user-friendly test procedure for non-lab settings
- Convenient: all materials included in the kit for hassle-free logistics
- Accurate: 100% Positive Percent Agreement (PPA) with PCR for samples with Ct values ≤ 301
SARS-CoV-2 is a new coronavirus that was identified in December 2019 and can cause mild to severe illness (COVID-19). Due to its highly contagious nature and global health crises, SARS-CoV-2 was designated as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) in March 2020. The ability to rapidly identify COVID-19 patients to enable effective cohorting and prevent the spread of infection is a critical component of combatting the pandemic.
SARS CoV-2 rapid antigen tests are an important tool in the overall response against COVID-19 to benefit public health. The main advantages of lateral flow antigen testing are the speed and simplicity of the test, which can provide results in minutes in near-patient settings. Through rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2, CoviDx is able to help optimize patient management decisions.
CoviDx SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is available in specific global markets in compliance with country requirements.
- CoviDx SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is CE marked.
- CoviDx SARS-Cov-2 Rapid Antigen Test is authorized for use in Canada under Health Canada Interim Order (IO).
Contact us to order or learn more about the CoviDx SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test.